IT Security & Support Designed
For Your Business
Central Virginia’s Leading Authority on Business IT Support and Cyber Security
Our assessment process identifies potential hazards within your environment.
Private Cloud / Datacenter
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Having a solid Backup and Disaster Recovery plan is more important than ever!
Web Design and Hosting
Our technologies, processes and practices are specially designed for maximum protection.
When You Have Questions -
We Have Answers!
Professional IT Services & Technology Consulting
Many IT firms excel at break/fix support.
However, trading time for dollars (paying by the hour) prevents a true proactive, secure solution.
Connect with a Sklar advisor today.
Learn how our innovative solutions will benefit your business.
Client Success Stories
Anyone can say they’ve got the right solutions for your organization, but we’re not just anyone!
Check out our Client Success Stories.
We have had other technology partners and none of them have had the response time, the knowledge or the friendliness of Sklar. We are very happy with the services provided and have the utmost confidence in Sklar and their abilities.
Sklar Technology never fails to be prompt and accurate in diagnosing and solving every computer issue I have. Computer issues can be basic or complex, it is comforting to know they are there to help when needed. Thank you all for your support!
We have valued our partnership with Sklar Technology since 2001. Sklar’s customer service and quick response to correct any issues we have is what keeps us in partnership. Many thank yous to your team of professionals.
We have used Sklar Technologies for many years and are continually impressed with their responsiveness, expertise and professionalism. The Sklar staff is always knowledgeable and friendly, especially the help desk folks! Keep up the great work!
Their staff is easy to communicate with and very professional. They communicate so that the average user understands easily. When you are trying to explain a problem, they listen, understand and help you resolve those issues quickly.
30 years of excellent service and care! Randy goes out of his way to help us on a professional level and mentor us on a personal level. He genuinely cares and is always thinking ahead when it comes to his customers. After many close calls and emergencies, I consider the Sklar team friends! I wouldn’t hesitate recommending them!
Efficient and friendly employees, great owner, looking forward to knowing Sklar has our back and keeps us up and running.
These guys do a great job. While not the least expensive, in this case you really get what you pay for.
Sklar supports their cutting edge technology solutions with a very responsive support team. Rarely needed, but comforting when you do!
The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Prevent the Inevitable Cyber-Attack
Only 3% of modern cyber-attacks target a technical flaw — the other 97% target users through social engineering. It’s simple for hackers. Here is an example: Using LinkedIn, hackers can access the hierarchy of a company. Then they send fraudulent emails targeting the leadership team (the most vulnerable). The aim is to trick them into clicking well-crafted, malicious links or disclose valuable, proprietary information. And here’s the worst part…
7462 Old Hickory Drive
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
Monday - Friday:
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Office Closed - On Call 24/7